Vistas de página en total

PULGAR ARRIBA Si te gusta esta entrada

mano-imagen-animada-0048

domingo, 7 de enero de 2018

VOA-LESSON 8:



Summary

Anna wants to apologize to her co-workers. She learns what they do at the same time every day.

Speaking

In this video, learn to say the new words. Learn to talk about three times of the day. You can also download the Activity Sheet and practice with a friend.
Pronunciation ​In this video, you ​learn how Americans make hesitation noises, like um, to give themselves more time to think of an answer. You can also learn how to use emphasis when you apologize and accept an apology. Conversation Anna: Hello, everyone. Here I am at my new job! Yesterday at my first day of work … Well, let’s not talk about yesterday. Today is a new day! Today I want to apologize to my co-workers.
Anna: Hi, Anne. Are you busy?
Anne: Hi, Anna. Yes. At 10 a.m. I am writing. Every day I do my morning show. Sorry!
Anna: Okay. See you later, maybe.
Anne: Maybe I’ll see you later.
Anna: Hi, Jonathan. Are you busy?
Jonathan: Yes, I’m busy. When the studio light is on, I am recording my evening show.
Anna: Right. Sorry about yesterday.
Jonathan: No worries.
Anna: May I see the studio?
Jonathan: Um, maybe another time? Right now I am busy.
Anna: Sure. Okay, ’bye.
Jonathan: ‘Bye.
Anna: Hi, Amelia! Are you busy?
Amelia: I’m a little busy. Anna: I want to say I’m sorry for yesterday.
Amelia: It’s okay, Anna.
Anna: Well, I am sorry.
Amelia: It’s okay,
Anna. Come by this afternoon.
Anna: Okay.
Caty: Anna.
Anna: Yes, Ms. Weaver.
Caty: Are you busy?
Anna: Yes, Ms. Weaver. I am busy.
Caty: My office. 5:00 p.m.
Anna: 5:00 p.m.
Caty: Come in. Co-Workers: Surprise!
Anna: A party! Awesome! And I still have my job! Phew!* Until next time! * Phew! is a sound used to show that you are relieved, tired, or hot

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

VOA PERMISSION



 Esta página: https://learningenglish.voanews.com/p/6021.html dice acerca de nuestras condiciones de uso.
Me di cuenta de que también comentó sobre Teach curso de Inglés de la let. Que sin duda debe ser compartida con tantos profesores y estudiantes de magisterio como sea posible. ¿Le importaría que nos deja saber dónde se encuentra?
En caso de que quiera todo el paquete de descarga de una sola vez, he subido todos los recursos para el curso de nuestra unidad de Google:
(el tamaño total es de 4.34 GB - para que quepa en un DVD si desea hacer circular esa manera)
Estos materiales están en el dominio público y pueden ser compartidos y copiarse libremente.
Sinceramente,
Jill Robbins, Ph.D.
VOA Learning Inglés
Multimedia Maestro eLearning

No hay comentarios: